Information Technology (IT)
The Information Technology (IT) department provides management and oversight for all Information Technology related services for the Phoenix Biomedical Campus. The team manages and oversees all hardware technologies (servers, storage, desktops, laptops, and mobile devices), software, Cloud technologies, and IT security. In addition to providing support and ongoing maintenance, we are also responsible for the design and implementation of IT related technologies for the campus.
Through our partnerships with the University Information Technology Services (UITS) and the University Information Security offices (ISO), the campus network infrastructure (data and VoIP) are supported, secured and managed.
The following services are provided by the Information Technology department:
- Information Technology Security management
- Research computing support
- Asset management– procurement to retirement
- Server administration
- Virtual Environment management
- Storage support and management
- Desktop and laptop support (hardware and applications)
- Email & calendar support
- Papercut Pay for Print setup, management & support
- Printers & multi-function device support
- Service management
- Knowledge base development
- Image development & assistance
- Student IT support
- Active Directory administration & Group Policy development
- Strategic Planning\Process improvements
- Assessment/requirements gathering
- Simulation Center and Doctoring support
- Information Technology training
- Many any other services to support individual schools, departments, and business units
Information Technology Contact Information:
- Service Desk (preferred).
- Phone: 602-827-4357, Option 5.
- Email: PBC-ITservicedesk@email.arizona.edu.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.